CTProfiles 2.0b
Custom Profiles for World of Warcraft   Found a bug? Let us know about it!
Menu
News
 -Archives
Forums
Browse Profiles
Item Database
Upload / Import
About CT
Contact Us
Login
Username:

Password:
Remember Me
Links
CTMod
CTScreens
Forum Index » Technical Support » Blizz Pet graphic
Pages (1): [1]
Hippytipper
User
Posted 12/17/2008 09:20pm
Blizz Pet graphic
Hey, just want to say I love CT, awesome addon. I just have one issue with the new update.
For some reason whenever I have my pet out, I can see the Blizz, marble-looking pet frame graphic floating in the background, any way of getting rid of this?
Hippytipper
User
Posted 12/17/2008 09:32pm
1. Re: Blizz Pet graphic
Ohh, and sometimes when I'm already in combat and I call my pet, it doesn't pop up.
Hippytipper
User
Posted 12/17/2008 10:20pm
2. Re: Blizz Pet graphic
heres a Pic http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/Skytree84/petthing.jpg
Zanek
User
Posted 12/17/2008 11:37pm
3. Re: Blizz Pet graphic
After reading your message I logged into the game, entered combat, and was able to repeatedly call and dismiss my pet while in combat. Each time the pet bar appeared as it should, and without the background graphics.

It is possible that you may have another addon that is conflicting with CT_BottomBar. In your picture it looks like your pet's health frame is not in the standard location, so I'm thinking that you have an addon that lets you move frames around. Please try disabling all addons except for the CTMod addons and see if you still have the problem.

If you still have the problem with only CTMod addons loaded, please let me know what versions of CT_BottomBar and CT_BarMod you are using. You can see the version numbers when you open the CTMod Control Panel. They are listed to the right of the addon names. The current version number for both CT_BottomBar and CT_BarMod is 3.012.

If you can identify a conflicting addon then I might be able to come up with a workaround, but I can't guarantee it. You might need to tell the other addon not to handle certain frames, such as the pet action bar frame.
Dargen (Zanek)
Hippytipper
User
Posted 12/18/2008 01:26am
4. Re: Blizz Pet graphic
Hey, thank you for your reply.
For my pet frame I was using Mobile Frames. I disabled that and I'm not having anymore issues. Does anyone know of a Addon that allows you to move pet frames? Kind of wish CT had an option...it has everything else:)
Pages (1): [1]